Dear Friends of the Passionists,
I am writing to invite you to join a very special community which I have named The Monthly Donor Society of St. Paul of the Cross.
These loyal friends of the Passionist Missionaries contribute a monthly donation to help our priests and brothers continue the mission of our founder, St. Paul of the Cross.
These monthly gifts help us continue our ministries in parishes, retreat houses, monasteries, and outreach programs that bring our mission of promoting the memory of the passion of Jesus by word and deed. Our work with families and our youth provide much needed support for those living in poverty or in need of spiritual support and guidance.
No gift is too small. I know each contribution represents a sacrificial gift, especially in difficult economic times. Together, we can continue our mission and educate the youth of our Church which represents our future.
As a member, you will received a packet of monthly envelopes (or if you prefer, we can charge your credit card), special recognition on our website and in our publications, as well as a yearly Mass offered for you and your intentions on The Sunday Mass, broadcast on the ABC Family Channel.
Please consider joining us today as a member of The Monthly Donor Society of St. Paul of the Cross. If you are unable to join us at this time, please join me in prayer for the success of this program.
May the Passion of Christ be always in our hearts
Fr. Robert Joerger, C.P.
- A set of monthly envelopes mailed to you for your convenience.
- If you prefer, we may also credit your credit card each month or you may have your financial institution send us a check each month.
- The satisfaction of knowing your gift will help us serve those living in poverty in the United States, Haiti, and Jamaica, West Indies.
- Special mention on our website and in our written publications.
- Yearly Mass celebrated on The Sunday Mass televised on the ABC Family Channel.
Download: Monthly Donor Society